Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Blog-End

I have decided to end this blog. I have used it mostly to detail my college adventures, and now I'm done with college. Besides, I have never been that great about posting often here--I went ahead and posted a draft post that I tried to finish two or three times and never did. Thank you to everyone who has read my blog and found something of interest here.

However, just because I will no longer write on this blog does not mean that I am done blogging! (I know, I know--you're thinking, "Hurray!") I recently came up with the idea to read all of Charles Dickens's books--in one year. I started reading last night. Check out my new blog page here and in the first post I explain more about my idea and vision for this new blog. I hope you will check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Will these stories still be available to read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this blog will still be online; I'm just not going to write in it anymore.

    ReplyDelete